IET Birmingham: Austin Court Birmingham (1 mile)
Max. capacity: 150 | Bedrooms: 0
16 versatile rooms, set within local history and character-filled architecture, offer the space for any and every event up to 150 delegates. With complimentary Wi-Fi, built-in technology with on-site support, a team of professionals excelling in customer service and superb catering - the venue offers everything you need through bespoke, transparent packages.
The flagship space, The Waterside Room, opens out onto Brindley place's wonderful canal system and is popular for social events, fine dining, and as a breakout with the theatre. The space works with cabaret and interactive events - the Prime Minster even had his Q&A with the public here.
Accreditations, Associations, Memberships and Affiliations
Performance and Review Ratings
- Banqueting Suite
- Conference Centre
- Historic Building
- Non Residential
- Training Centre
Meetings Industry Association (MIA) Accreditation
Meetings Industry Marketing Awards 2010 - Silver Award for Best Website and Bronze Award for Best Use of Budget
Venue Verdict No 1 Venue 2013
Venue Verdict No 1 Conference Centre 2013
- Awards Dinners
- Breakfast Meeting
- Christmas Party
- Dinner Dance
- Gala Dinner
- Product Launch
- Summer Party
- Training Course
All venues in the IET Venues group are fully committed to reducing their impact on the environment, and as such IET Birmingham: Austin Court has adopted the following approach across all events.
How are we reducing our environmental impact?
* We operate an on-site water purification system to eliminate unnecessary water bottle transportation
* We use conference pads and pens made from recycled materials
* We rigorously turn off all lighting and air conditioning when not in use
* We promote our video conferencing facilities for both internal and external events to reduce unnecessary travel
* We use low energy light bulbs wherever possible
* We use Fair trade products for all Teas and Coffees throughout