Birmingham (1 mile away) IET Birmingham: Austin Court
Max. capacity: 150 | Bedrooms: 0
Perfectly located on the fringe of the newly developed business district of Brindleyplace, IET Birmingham: Austin Court is the group's Midlands events & weddings venue. A converted Grade 2 listed Georgian building, IET Birmingham: Austin Court boasts many historical features, a tiered theatre plus a landscaped courtyard and canal-side rooms.View Venue Website
16 versatile rooms, set within local history and character-filled architecture, offer the space for any and every event up to 150 delegates. With complimentary WiFi, built-in technology with onsite support, a team of professionals excelling in customer service and superb catering - the venue offers everything you need through bespoke, transparent packages.
The flagship space, The Waterside Room, opens out onto Brindleyplace's wonderful canal system and is popular for social events, fine dining, and as a breakout with the theatre. The space works with cabaret and interactive events - the Prime Minster even had his Q&A with the public here.
- AIM Accredited
- Banqueting Suite
- Conference Centre
- Historic Building
- Non Residential
- Training Centre
Meetings Industry Association (MIA) Accreditation, Conference Centres of Excellence (CCE) Membership
Meetings Industry Marketing Awards 2010 - Silver Award for Best Website and Bronze Award for Best Use of Budget
- Breakfast Meeting
- Christmas Party
- Dinner Dance
- Gala Dinner
- Product Launch
- Summer Party
- Training Course
All venues in the IET Venues group are fully committed to reducing their impact on the environment, and as such IET Birmingham: Austin Court has adopted the following approach across all events.
How are we reducing our environmental impact?
* We operate an on-site water purification system to eliminate unnecessary water bottle transportation
* We use conference pads and pens made from recycled materials
* We rigorously turn off all lighting and air conditioning when not in use
* We promote our video conferencing facilities for both internal and external events to reduce unnecessary travel
* We use low energy light bulbs wherever possible
* We use Fair trade products for all Teas and Coffees throughout