IET London: Savoy Place London (1 mile)
Max. capacity: 451 | Bedrooms: 0
We are very excited to welcome you to the new IET London: Savoy Place as it reopens its doors in November 2015. Our first major structural reconfiguration of facilities and services in 30 years sees a complete overhaul of this much loved venue, but you can rest assured that our renowned first-class customer service, all-inclusive pricing and innovative, top-notch event catering remain the same.
What has changed?
- Significant enhancement in capacities, including increasing our Riverside Suite by over 25%
- Brand new event spaces, including a new theatre and reconfigured reception rooms
- Cutting-edge IT, AV and wireless connectivity
- New lifts from the main reception lobby and improved disabled access in all areas
- Reconfigured floor space to optimise panoramic views of the Thames
- Roof Terrace available for private events
The extensive transformation secures IET London: Savoy Place as the premier event and meeting destination in Central London.
Accreditations, Associations, Memberships and Affiliations
- Banqueting Suite
- Bar/Cafe/Wine Bar
- Exhibition Centre
- Historic Building
- Non Residential
AIM Gold Accreditation
BDRC's VenueVerdict No.1 UK Brand 2010 & 2011 - as voted by our customers
BDRC's VenueVerdict Gold Standard Brand Award 2010 & 2011
Coolest Venue for AGMs - as voted by Prestige magazine readers
Silver Award for Best Website 2010 - MIMA Awards (Meeting's Industry Marketing Awards)
Bronze Award for Best Use of Budget 2010 - MIMA Awards (Meeting's Industry Marketing Awards)
- Awards Dinners
- Breakfast Meeting
- Christmas Party
- Dinner Dance
- Gala Dinner
- Product Launch
- Training Course
- Private Dining Available (Various)
All venues in the IET Venues group are fully committed to reducing their impact on the environment, and as such IET London: Savoy Place has adopted the following approach across all events.
How are we reducing our environmental impact?
* We operate an on-site water purification system to eliminate unnecessary water bottle transportation
* We recycle paper, glass, cardboard, cooking oil, printer cartridges and cans
* We rigorously turn off all lighting and air conditioning when not in use
* We promote our video conferencing facilities for both internal and external events to reduce unnecessary travel
* We use low energy light bulbs wherever possible
* We use Fair trade products for all teas and coffees throughout