My Current Enquiry

No venues in current enquiry

My Event Folders

No saved events

My Venues

No saved venues

Sign in Register
Forgot your password?

Cumberland Lodge  Windsor (2 miles)

      

Max. capacity: 120  |  Bedrooms: 60

The Latest News From Cumberland Lodge

 
New exhibition 'Where I Come From' by portrait photographer, Bill Knight

Come and see 'Where I Come From', our new exhibition that celebrates freedom of movement and immigration in Britain, by the portrait photographer, Bill Knight. This is the first chance to see Bill's new exhibition, in the main corridor of Cumberland Lodge, in the heart of Windsor Great Park. The eye-catching photographs depict the children of a generation of immigrants who came to Britain in search of a better life, for themselves and their families. Each young person is pictured with their parents or the people who have most influenced their lives. One of the images, 'Vanessa and Vivian', was a prize-winner in last year's Portrait of Britain competition. Alongside each image is a story of how and why the family came to Britain, the life they left behind and the ones they have established in the UK. Public open mornings will be held on: Saturday 18 November 2017, Saturday 16 December 2017 & Saturday 6 January 2018. 10am-12:30pm. Free admission and free parking on-site

Country Life article out now! Cumberland Lodge: The 17th century marvel ‘a thousand times more agreeable than Blenheim’

Out now in this week's County Life magazine and online, Cumberland Lodge is featured with an in depth look at its history & heritage along with some stunning photography by Justin Paget. The article starts with, "This year, a remarkable educational foundation in a spectacular parkland setting celebrates its 70th anniversary. John Goodall considers the history of the building it occupies in the Great Park at Windsor." We hope you enjoy reading the article and enjoy the fascinating place we're fortunate enough to call work! To find it, please search 'Country Life Cumberland Lodge'.

Winter Dining Club at Cumberland Lodge

As the nights draw in, come and savour the charm of Cumberland Lodge in winter and meet new friends at our Winter Dining Club on Monday 27th November. Gather together a group of friends and dress up for a sumptuous three-course meal in our historic Prince Christian Room, the scene of crucial private meetings in the months leading up to the abdication of King Edwards VIII in 1936. After a sparkling wine reception around a roaring log fire, you will be invited to take your seats for a special dinner prepared by our long-standing Head Chef, Robert Szewczyk. Our Dining Club was launched in 2016 and has proven to be very popular. We host at least two dinners a year and we welcome new diners to every event.

5* Rating on Tripadvisor - Cumberland Lodge

We have now reached 50 reviews, with 90% of those rating Cumberland Lodge as 'Excellent' on Tripadvisor, with the other 10% as 'Very Good', you can be rest assured that you and your guests will be looked after during your event here. We take great pride in making the Lodge feel like a home and think that makes it conducive for inspiring and creative meeting and workshops. We have received comments that the more people feel relaxed, the more open they are to new ideas and concepts, more open to discussions and feel at ease talking about occasionally difficult topics. We very much look forward to welcoming you to the Lodge in the near future.